To report a repair you can
- Call into the office at 1 Blochairn Road
- Phone: 0141 553 1601
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Report the repair using our online tool
- You will need to provide:
- Your name and address, including flat position
- Your telephone number
- Details of what the problem is
- An access date and time, either morning or afternoon
- When reporting a repair On-line please complete as fully as possible so that we can respond promptly to your repair request
- If you report a repair on-line on a Friday; Saturday or Sunday please offer access for the following Tuesday
Emergency Service Out of Office Hours
If you have a repair that cannot wait until the office reopens please use the following numbers:
- Heating and Hot Water - James Frew (Gas Sure) on 01294 468 113
- All other repairs call City Building on 0800 595 595
- An ‘Emergency Repair’ is a repair needed to prevent risk to health and safety or to prevent serious damage to property, e.g. burst pipes or loss of water supply.
Our target is to respond within 4 hours.
When the emergency has been dealt with, other work might be needed
Having no heating or hot water is not an emergency. However, our contractor will respond, within reason.
If you call before 19.00 they will try to come out. Otherwise, they will come the following day.
IF YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT PLEASE PHONE AND ASK.
Rechargeable Repairs: the Association will charge Tenants for the cost of carrying out repairs which are due to the neglect, carelessness or abuse of property and for repairs needed because of problems caused by the Tenant’s own equipment or fittings. If property or fittings are damaged because of a criminal act by someone not connected to the Tenant the Association may ask the Tenant to get a Crime Reference Number from the Police.
Tenant Satisfaction: A Tenant Satisfaction form will be issued for every repair. A statistical report will be given to Management Committee. To encourage Tenants to return the form there will be a £25 monthly prize draw.