Measures to protect our community, our staff and our maintenance contractors:
• Our office remains closed to the public
• Please do not come to the office
• Telephone 0141 553 1601 or email email@example.com
• We will carry out essential home visits
• When our staff are carrying out essential home visits please do not engage with them in the street
• We will carry out repairs.
Contractors will wear PPE and exercise social distancing (2 metres).
Everyone in the household should exercise social distancing from contractors
• Support workers will interview clients in the board room of our office using PPE and social distancing
• Please let us know if anyone in your home is showing signs of infection or has tested Positive for Coronavirus
This is subject to change depending on the health of our staff and our maintenance contractors. We await further guidance from the Scottish Government regarding opening our office to the public. See our web site and Facebook page for regular updates.
Thank you for your co-operation and support at this difficult and worrying time.